CLICK HERE ON Fri, Oct 19, and you’ll be able to subscribe to Yoga Journal Magazine, just $4.99/year (68% off) from DiscountMags.com! Use Promo Code: 1825
Who Reads Yoga Journal?
Yoga Journal is for both the beginning and advanced practitioner, and the casual and committed reader.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Basics: Yoga Journal’s most popular column, Basics makes yoga asana and philosophy accessible to students who are new to the practice and long-time practitioners looking for a refresher course.
- Eating Wisely: How we eat is a reflection of how we live, and for yogis, this means making thoughtful decisions about what goes on the menu. Eating Wisely examines the deep connections between spirit and food.
- Home Practice: Starting a home practice can be a big challenge for yogis. Personal Practice provides all the tools readers need to roll out their mats at home.
- Master Class: Offers in-depth instruction for the serious practitioner. Written by authoritative master yoga teachers.
- Media: A critical discussion of the latest and most noteworthy books, music, DVDs, videos, and audiotapes.
- Om: High-energy and fun to read, Om tells readers all they need to know about trends, news, fashion, people, places, and things that make the world of yoga fun and rewarding.
- Features: Features always look at some aspect of yoga, whether for physical, emotional, or spiritual well being. Some current examples: Creating a Yoga space at home; using yoga to release yourself from addiction.